Everyone wants that Saint Laurent look. However, you may be amongst the many people who want to emulate it on a moment’s notice, for an event not worth spending thousands of dollars on! Try these steps to achieve a “Fast Fashion” version of the classic Saint Laurent it-girl look:
- Start with a glamorous top. A beaded or sparkly tank is a go-to for this look, and can easily become a closet staple.
- Pair with sleek black jeans– leather or waxed work best for rock-chic style.
- To make things a bit formal, wear a black blazer or suit jacket on top. *This is the most important part of achieving the Saint Laurent look.
- A pair of killer heels need to be incorporated to complete the look. Something like the Sam Edelman model above are sleek, yet have the hardware to add edginess.
- Finally, a touch of femininity tops it all off… Pink or red lipstick is the effortless match to your sleek Saint Laurent-esque outfit, especially paired with an otherwise bare face.